This semester, we are meeting on Mondays 3:35-4:30pm in the Seminar Room 4206 French Hall. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to be added to our email list or have any questions.
- Jan 8, organizational meeting.
- Jan 15, MLK, no seminar.
- Jan 22, Robbie Buckingham. Asymptotic analysis of a deformed Tracy-Widom distribution.
- Jan 29, Ju-Yi Yen. Peacocks with fractional Brownian motion.
- Feb 5, Mei Yin, University of Denver. Structure and dynamics of weighted exponential random graphs.
- Feb 12, Na Zhang. On the orthonormal approximation for random fields.
- Feb 19, Taft Lecture, 4-5pm, 800 Swift Hall., Craig Tracy, UC Davis.
Beyond the bell-shaped curve: a new universal law.
- Feb 20, Colloquium, 4-5pm, 135 WCharlton. , Craig Tracy, UC Davis.
The asymmetric simple exclusion process.
- Feb 26, Lucas Reding, University of Rouen.
Central limit theorems: Lindeberg's method and Jakubowski's conditioning principle.
- Mar 1, Thurs, Colloquium, 135 WCharlton, Samy Tindel, Purdue University. Introduction to rough paths techniques and applications.
- Mar 5, Joseph Najnudel. On computations of joint moments of the Brownian motion.
- Mar 12, Spring break, no seminar.
- Mar 19, Wlodek Bryc. Fluctuations of random Motzkin paths.
- Mar 26, Magda Peligrad. Quenched invariance principles for orthomartingales.
- Apr 2, May-Ru Chen, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan. On generalized Eggenberger-Polya urn models.
- Apr 9, Zuopeng Fu. Limit theorems for Karlin model.
- Apr 16, Pierre Patie, Cornell University. Quantization of some (non-)reversible Markov processes.
- Apr 27, Fri, Yunpeng Zhao, George Mason University. Structure Inference from Grouped Data.
Past Seminar Archives (with photos!!)
Past Probability Events at UC
Other Probability Conferences