This semester the regular meeting time of our seminar is
Mon 4:45-5:40pm, French Hall 4206.
Please email email@example.com
if you want to be added to our email list or have any questions.
- Jan 9, Semester starts. Volunteer?
- Jan 16, MLK, no meeting
- Jan 23, Yizao Wang, A new family of random sup-measures
- Jan 30, Wlodek Bryc, On the height function for a stationary totally asymmetric exclusion process (TASEP) with open boundary
- Feb 6, Joseph Najnudel, On random multiplicative functions
- Feb 13, Valentin Bahier. Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, On the number of eigenvalues of permutation matrices on intervals of the unit circle
- Feb 20, Magda Peligrad. Central limit theorem for discrete double Fourier series of random fields
- Feb 27, Na Zhang.
On the normal approximation for random fields via martingale methods
- Mar 9, Alexey Kuznetsov, York University. The hitchhiker's guide to Levy processes
Department Colloquium, 4-5pm, 240 WCharlton.
- Mar 13, Spring break, no meeting
- Mar 20, Ju-Yi Yen. On Markov processes, their excursions and related sigma-finite measures
- Mar 27, Jack Silverstein, NCSU. On the eigenvectors of large dimensional sample covariance matrices
- April 1-2, AMS Meeting at Bloomington
- Apr 10, Yi Shen, University of Waterloo. Probabilistic symmetries and random locations
- Apr 20, Davar Khoshnevisan, University of Utah. Canceled
- Apr 24, Exam Week.
Past Seminar Archives (with photos!!)
Past Probability Events at UC
Other Probability Conferences