Snowmass Rare Processes and Precision Measurements Frontier Spring Meeting
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
May 16 - May 19, 2022
The Particle Physics Community Planning Exercise (a.k.a. "Snowmass") is organized by the Division of Particles and Fields (DPF) of the American Physical Society. Snowmass is a scientific study. It provides an opportunity for the entire particle physics community to come together to identify and document a scientific vision for the future of particle physics in the U.S. and its international partners. Snowmass will define the most important questions for the field of particle physics and identify promising opportunities to address them.
Focus Groups and Conveners:
- RF1: Weak Decays of b and c quarks: Angelo Di Canto / Stefan Meinel
- RF2: Weak Decays of strange and light quarks: Evgueni Goudzovski / Emilie Passemar
- RF3: Fundamental Physics in Small Experiments: Peter Winter / Tom Blum
- RF4: Baryon and Lepton Number Violation: Pavel Fileviez Perez / Andrea Pocar
- RF5: Charged Lepton Flavor Violation: Bertrand Echenard / Sacha Davidson
- RF6: Dark Sector at High Intensities: Mike Williams / Stefania Gori
- RF7: Hadronic Spectroscopy: Tomasz Skwarnicki / Richard Lebed
CovidThe covid situation is evolving continuously. For this workshop, we encourage all in-person participants to be fully vaccinated. Otherwise, we will adhere to the CDC guidelines and University of Cincinnati policy. We will provide N-95 masks for those who want them.
Child CareWe will not be able to provide dedicated child care during the workshop. A few private child care providers that we had good experience with are care.com, sittercity.com, the bambino app, as well as the facebook groups Cincinnati Childcare Finder, Cincinnati babysitting connection, and Oakley/HP Cincinnati Babysitting. Please feel free to reach out if you need more information.
RegistrationThe registration page can be reached here.
Scientific ProgramThe scientific program is available on our indico page.