AMS Special Session: Modern Trends in Integrable Systems
Together with Peter D. Miller, Amber Music, and Guilherme Silva, we are organizing a special session on Modern Trends in Integrable Systems for the AMS Sectional Meeting at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The dates of this meeting are October 20-21, 2018.
Our main goal is to bring together researchers working in integrable systems, broadly construed, encompassing nonlinear waves, integrable probability, mathematical physics and related asymptotic methods, and other related areas.
We are very pleased to have the following list of confirmed speakers:
- Stephen Anco (Brock University)
- Alessandro Arsie (University of Toledo)
- Robert Buckingham (University of Cincinnati)
- Baofeng Feng (University of Texas Rio Grande Valley)
- Roy Goodman (New Jersey Institute of Technology)
- Robert Jenkins (Colorado State University)
- Joel Klipfel (University of Kentucky)
- Sitai Li (University of Michigan)
- Jiaqi Liu (University of Toronto)
- Bingying Lu (University of Michigan)
- Irina Nenciu (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Matej Penciak (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Peter Perry (University of Kentucky)
- Barbara Prinari (University of Colorado Colorado Springs)
- Andrei Prokhorov (Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis)
- Alexander Tovbis (University of Central Florida)
- Thomas Trogdon (University of California Irvine)
- Hao Wu (University of Michigan)
- Maxim Yattselev (Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis)
You can find the program here on the AMS website.
We look forward to seeing everybody interested in Ann Arbor!